Since 1989, we have been providing exceptional service to our clients in a wide variety of legal matters. Our areas of concentration are:
- Elder Law: Medicaid Planning, Incapacity Planning, Elder Law Durable Power of Attorneys, Estate Planning, and much more;
- Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts, Guardianships, Powers of Attorney, Special Needs Planning, Planning for Children with Disabilities, Stand Alone IRA Trusts, etc.;
- Estate Administration and Probate: Decedent Estates, Trust Administration, Contested Wills (Will Disputes), etc.;
- Business Law: Limited Liability Companies (LLC's), S Corps, Business Formation and Planning, Buy/Sell Agreements, etc.;
- Asset Protection: Domestic and foreign companies, Domestic and Offshore Asset Protection Trusts, etc.
- Veterans Benefit Planning, specifically the Aid & Attendance benefit for non-service connected disabilities.
We serve clients in the greater Charlotte and Lake Norman areas.
Throughout every legal matter, we strive to maintain a personal touch. When we take on your case, we protect and care for your family as we would our own. Our law office is a member of the WealthCounsel, LLC, (www.wealthcounsel.com). WealthCounsel, LLC, is a cooperative alliance of nationally recognized estate planning attorney members from across the country. Together, they provide one another with the support and tools needed to serve their clients better. Being a member of the WealthCounsel means that we are in close contact with other member attorneys nationwide in our mutual attempts to:
- Better serve our clients in a caring and professional manner.
- Stay absolutely cutting-edge in our respective knowledge of estate planning law and innovative estate planning techniques.
- Share practice ideas with one another — as we develop them independently in our practices — that will better accomplish our clients' objectives.
- Bring our clients the finest estate planning advice and documentation possible, and to do so with dignity and professionalism within the ethics of our profession.